Marco joined the team at Sydney Osteopathy and Chiropractic Centre in 2014. He brings with him an integrative and holistic method of treatment, with over a decade of experience working with professional athletes from a variety of disciplines such as soccer (A.C Milan), rugby union (Italian National Team), skiing and snowboarding, sprinters and classical dancers (Milan, Teatro alla Scala). His passion for sport and human physiology drove him to study a multitude of degrees some of which are:
- Bachelor degree in health profession of Rehabilitation (Class 2) – 2005
- Course of specialization in sport rehabilitation – 2011
- Diploma in osteopathy – 2012
- Diploma in remedial massage therapy -2015
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness – 2015
- Advance Dry Needling Certificate – 2017
Through his combination of manual treatment, dry needling and postural/kinetic control exercises Marco enhances the effectiveness of the osteopathic method allowing for a more comprehensive and integrative treatment path for patients.
In his spare time Marco enjoys surfing, rock climbing and scuba diving. He also takes pleasure in road biking and has completed two ‘Maratona des Dolomites’.